Job Summary: work with program staff to build and maintain strong relationships with both participants and volunteers to guide participants through Job Readiness Training, Employment and into Step 2 in effort to meet the organization’s strategic goal of placing 1,000 jobs.
Expectations: Adhere to The StepUp Wilmington Way and teach StepUp Wilmington values: Reliability, Integrity, Adaptability & Affirmation while working with the staff to build and maintain strong relationships with participants and volunteers to guide participants through Job Readiness Training, Employment and into Step2.
- Establish and build relationships with participants instilling SUW values and developing high level of trust, leadership, open communication, and
- Manage caseload of 20-30 job seekers through full cycle of job readiness and Step2 training; conduct 1x1 meetings, provide job leads, develop
resumes, regular follow up calls and meetings to ensure participant is on track towards employment goals
- Evaluate employability using REACH score method and communicate with social enterprise team to ensure best possible outcome for participants
- Effectively assess Individual Development Plans with each participant; evaluating throughout each phase of StepUp training and setting goals in
partnership with the participant and the manager to increase stability
- Uphold program structure by staying organized and efficient; managing logistics and schedule in accordance with SUW values
- Partner with staff and volunteers to conduct trainings and ensure they are in line with career readiness and objectives
- Conduct outreach efforts on a weekly basis to increase participation and StepUp awareness in the community
- Utilize technology and software platforms (Salesforce, Google Drive, and Performance Culture) as tools in measuring results and growth ensuring
accurate and up-to-date data
- Act as a team player and do what it takes to meet organizational goals, live up to SUW values and fulfill the SUW mission
- Take responsibility and “ownership” for making StepUp Wilmington great!