Vice President of Business Development - CAMShttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1038662
CAMS (Community Association Management Services), one of the fastest-growing HOA management companies in the southeastern US, was founded on the simple idea that people come first, and this idea is at the core of everything we do. At CAMS you will be immersed in a company that is technologically advanced, people-oriented, and always improving. We are currently seeking a Vice President of Business Development who has prior knowledge of and experience working with the community association management industry to lead our sales and marketing teams to develop long-term success and continually grow our client base.
As the VP of Business Development, you will be primarily responsible for leading a team of professionals and developing strategic opportunities that support the business objectives of CAMS along with senior management. This role requires someone who can work seamlessly between the marketing and sales teams while bringing their efforts together. The ideal person for this role is well-versed in North Carolina and South Carolina markets, is a creative and collaborative leader, and can flourish in a high-energy environment.
The Objectives of This Position Include:
- Understand the company’s goals and continually seek out innovative ways to communicate our value to prospects.
- Enhance CAMS' performance and reputation by exploring and discovering new opportunities.
- Stay abreast of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling points.
- Work closely with the leadership team to increase opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the company
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals
- Set and forecast sales targets
- Establish and contribute to marketing development and initiatives
- Maintain relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
The Well-Qualified Candidate Will Possess the Following Traits:
- Four-year college degree
- 6-8 years of professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in Marketing or Sales
- Highly detailed, strong organizational skills, task-oriented
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Team and supervisory leadership skills and ability to facilitate team meetings
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure to meet a goal
- Strong understanding of successful company culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Development of effective outreach lead generation methods
- Experience using HubSpot
- HOA Management Industry experience
- 25% - 50% within North Carolina and South Carolina
Benefits and Salary:
The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience. The CAMS compensation package includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans are available
- 401(k) with employer match at 1-year mark of employment
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
CAMS' Core Values
At CAMS, we have a set of Core Values at the heart of everything we do. These values are seen in how we do business and in every interaction with our clients and coworkers.
- We are here to serve: Acts of service can be both big and small, and it is our responsibility to maintain a mindset of service towards both our clients as well as our teammates
- We use good judgment: Regardless of the ease or difficulty of a situation, we always strive to use our best judgment
- We are here to learn and grow: We are constantly pursuing education and training opportunities for staff and learning from our management experiences. In every situation and interaction, there is a lesson to be learned.
- We take ownership: We rely on each team member to take ownership of their work and responsibilities to meet our obligations to our customers and each other.