Immediate openings are available for experienced and entry-level technicians in Wilmington, NC, and Fayetteville, NCOverview
Holmes Security Systems is a leader in the residential and commercial security industry. Our roots date to 1908 when our founder O.H. Holmes installed trolley lines along Hay Street in downtown Fayetteville. Today, the company has expanded with offices in Fayetteville and Wilmington, narrowing its focus to security solutions. We pride ourselves on being local, providing state-of-the-art equipment and superior customer service. In addition, we are hiring team players to join our team. If you thrive on a winning team that cares about its community, then Holmes Security Systems could be the place for you.
· Install and service security systems, fire alarms, and camera systems.
· Educate the client on how to use and maintain their device
· Perform maintenance and provide customer support
· Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them
· Fill out detailed reports via iPad and keep records on services that have been performed
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Be a team member and work well with others.
· Ability to install, repair, service, test, and troubleshoot systems
· Ability to use tools and basic knowledge of electrical circuits
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
· Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job
· Ability to work independently without much supervision
· Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, which include bending, lifting heavy equipment, climbing, crawling, and working in confined spaces
· NC Driver’s license and reliable transportation
· NO criminal record and ability to pass background and drug screening
· Be able to get registered with the NC alarm system license board.
· NC electrical license is a plus but not a requirement.
· Prior experience is a benefit.
Company benefits include paid time off, health & dental insurance, 401k retirement, and other benefits. Apply by completing this application and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org