Member To Member DealWould you like receive an independent highly qualified view of your IT security/ cybersecurity risk with practical solutions? KellerDuggan is offering a complimentary initial IT / Cybersecurity Readiness checkup during July and August 2019 for Chamber members! Our consultation includes an initial IT and/or HIPAA/HITECH compliance (for healthcare entities) risk assessment conducted by Robert Duggan, CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CCSA, CHC. Mr. Duggan has extensive global experience with IT and Cybersecurity and has held top audit and compliance roles in national healthcare, real estate, and international manufacturing for the last 15 years and has served top firms such as RSM and CohnReznick as a Senior Manager and Director leading engagements for small companies to Fortune 1000 global entities.
- Understand your IT security posture and address any current exposures with practical right-sized solutions for your business or practice
- We have the tools and expertise to make sure any gaps are covered for you and minimize exposure to security breach, financial loss, or regulatory action
- Your IT service provider or internal IT team may manage security for you. We evaluate independently the effectiveness of those controls to ensure the business, employee, and customers information are secure. These reviews go well beyond the scope of your external financial auditors to view your specific business' IT security risk through a custom lens with tailored solutions that will allow you to close any gaps and not go overboard.
- For businesses with known exposures or breaches, we can partner with outside or your general counsel and IT provider to ensure our work is protected under privilege and help you take immediate steps to correct and prevent further loss.
- Visit us at www.kellerduggan.com or call 910-782-9130 to schedule your consultation and free initial readiness checkup today!
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by Wilmington Chamber of Commerce.