2020 Digital Marketing Summit
Business owners, marketing professionals, and salespeople should attend! Anyone who wants to learn new marketing skills or reach potential customers online will learn Google’s latest best practices for engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, and social media marketing. The result? You’ll walk away with a strategy, plan, and tools that will get your organization, business, or event in front of your target audience at the right time and with the right message.
Led by Google-certified Trainer Demming Bass, this is a “can’t miss” half-day digital marketing summit customized for the businesses, marketers, and nonprofits in the Wilmington region. Best of all – the first 50 registered attendees will get free Google swag and all attendees will receive up to $150 in Google Ads Credit!
Seating is limited, and seats will go fast, so hurry and register today! Registration includes a continental breakfast (muffins, pastries, seasonal fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, and water) served by Bakery 105.
PART 1: Reach Customers Online with Google and Getting Your Business Online
In the opening workshops, you'll learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business by creating and engaging customers on Google Search and Maps with your free Google My Business Profile, understanding the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tips, and how to run Smart Campaigns in Google Ads.
We’ll discuss best practices for:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results on all devices
- Advertising your business on Google
- Strategies and tips for social media, content, and email marketing
- Creating a free Google My Business profile
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
Do you know if your website is actually working for you, attracting prospects and converting them to customers? Is your website making you or costing you money? In this workshop, you'll learn the best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions.
In this session we’ll talk about:
- Identifying business goals and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them
- Incorporating data into your marketing plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
- Demystifying Google Analytics and how to use it