Leadership Wilmington Alumni
Calling all Leadership Wilmington alumni! We are happy to announce the creation of LW Alumni as a great way for you to engage with fellow alumni, support current programs, future scholarships, and stay up to date on some awesome happenings with the Chamber’s Leadership Programs. To make this work, we need YOU to participate! Please join today. Annual membership dues are $100 and benefits include:
· Forte Communication Style Report and at least three adapting reports
o Includes one-on-one facilitation of your reports with Forte
o Value of over $150
· Be recognized as an alumni member on the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce website.
· Alumni members will also be eligible to serve on the Selection Committee for the annual LW Alumni of the Year Award and upcoming LW class.
· The first 10 people to join will be offered the opportunity to serve on the Alumni Advisory Board. The Advisory Board will help direct programming and events specific to LW Alumni.
· LW Alumni members may be provided additional leadership development opportunities as they are presented to the current class, at a discounted fee, including Implicit Bias Training, StrengthsFinder, etc.
· LW Alumni will provide additional leadership roles for members, including leadership within the alumni group and an applicant pool for future Wilmington Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
· Professional development opportunities to participate in the current class throughout the year.
Membership dues are $100 annually and contribute to additional programming for the Alumni Association and leadership development opportunities. If you're interested in joining the Leadership Wilmington Alumni Association, please contact the Director of Leadership Wilmington, Jill Chidester at email@example.com.